Each screenplay contest at 100 Screenplays has a First Prize Winner, a Second Prize Winner, and a Third Prize Winner. These winners are selected based solely upon the quality of each screenplay, and are awarded regardless of genre or subject matter.
100 Screenplays features the following Prizes:
- Cash. The First Prize Winner of each 100 Screenplays contest will receive a $500.00 prize.
- Recognition. The First, Second, and Third Prize winners will have their win announced to industry professionals, as well as the loglines of their winning screenplays listed permanently on the 100 Screenplays website to promote inquiries into their work.
- Recognition. Every First Prize winning contestant will receive the following prizes from sponsor InkTip.com.
- An e-mail announcement about their winning screenplay to approximately 6,500 industry professionals.
- Placement of at least the scripts logline and synopsis on InkTip.com’s password protected web site. Grand Prize winners may also place their treatment and/or script.
- InkTip.com will include a logline (pitch) for Grand Prize winning screenplays in their printed publication, which is snail-mailed to approximately 5,000 Industry Professionals.
- Film Festival Passes: Every First, Second, and Third Prize winner will receive two All-Access passes to Film Invasion Los Angeles, a film festival located in L.A. The winners can choose to have their award presented to them in front of a film festival audience.
- Award Certificate: Every First, Second, and Third Prize winner will receive a personalized 8.5″ x 11″ 100 Screenplays winner’s certificate.